Our courses are open to all members of the public, including organizations seeking a serene, practical and well equipped institute to train/retrain it’s workforce..
- We offer systematic and purposeful training through the effective utilization of our human and material resources
- A continually updated curriculum is employed, capturing current industry trends, best practices and the latest technologies.
- Residential option for all trainees for the duration of their program
- A selection of; Technical Training Courses; designed to provide a robust technical learning experiences,including;
- Conventional Machining : Fitting, Turning, Milling, Grinding, Sheet Metal Working, Drilling, CNC MACHINING: Introduction to Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machines, Introduction to CNC Programming, CNC Machines Operations
- Design : Introduction to Computer Aided Design (CAD), Computer Aided Design using Solid Works, Basics: Feature Making, Repair & Editing, Assembly Modelling, Drawing Creation, Engineering Drawing/Drafting
- Maintenance : Mechanical Maintenance of Machine Tools, Electrical Maintenance
- Foundry Technology and Practices : Foundry Practice 1 & 2